Thursday 9 July 2009

Hi! my name is Zahid bin Mohd. Zaini. Honestly, i have only a little knowledge about computer. i usually surfing the www for vast informations that i needed for my assignments and of course for my own entertainment like news, movies, music, facebook and undeniable that i like COMPUTER GAMES. i'm quite addicted to computer games and hopefully one day i can create and apply educational games for my students and for those people who enjoy it.

The computer softwares that i know how to utilize are :
  • MS Office Word 2007
  • MS Office Power Point 2007
  • Adobee Photoshop
  • MS Office Excel (just a little knowledge about it)

With those softwares, i can type my assignments, prepare my assignment presentations, edit pictures and create timetable and schedule for myself. I love taking pictures and i learned how to edit pictures through Photoshop 3 years ago. it's fun when u know how to utilize the software and i never get tired of learning it.

I usually download many things from the internet. e.g: songs, movies, pictures, etc. I use Ares and Limewire filesharing softwares for that purpose. i also keen to surf the Youtube.com where people share thier videos to the whole world but i haven't shared any. I start addicted to computer since 2002 when i learned how to chat in MiRC. For me, at that time is a whole new world. Those people who doesn't chat at that time considered as not up-to-date or old-fashion. Hahaha. Today, the online society have become more advance because there are MySpace, Friendster, Facebook and yet the new trend, Twitter.

During my practicum, i have the opportunity to use the computer during my lesson. My students enjoy it a lot because they said that they never been exposed before.

Have i participated in any online learning? Hmmmm... UiTM's i-learn... :)

2 comments:

  1. Is the school's computer lab utilized to the max by all the teachers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. actually most of the teachers are using an old-style teaching methods. they come to class, ask the students to open thier books, copy the notes and do exercises in thier book. only few of the teachers know how to run the computers in the computer lab. for me, it is sad for the students because cannot enjoy the facilities given and prepared for them.

    ReplyDelete